Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Wow, Qeynos!

What a big city. I don't know where I came from, some boat found me in the ocean and dropped me off on the Starter Isle. Qeynos seems big though, so wherever I come from must be small.

Everyone seems nice, but nearly everybody wants me to do something for them. What a bunch of slackers. Still, they pay me. One barbarian paid me to walk from the outside of a building to the inside and back again. What a chump.

This mage thing is neat. I can root things in place so they can't get to me, then I can blast them from afar. The mage-people tell me that I'm doing really well in my studies, and they even tested me to see what kind of mage I should be. Summoning sounds right to me, I can get my pets to fetch me beer an whatnot. How sweet is that? A bolt of lightning never got anyone a beer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?